Based in Denmark, the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation seeks to standardise clinical terminologies, in order to support safe, semantically accurate and effective exchange of clinical and related health information across the globe. A series of online services are provided to support and maintain these principles.
Provide a library of interaction design patterns to unify the existing, disparate methods employed across the various services and platforms offered by IHTSDO. Deliver these principles together with visual design guidelines and front end code for future build use by all IHTSDO service developers.
– Understand offering and services from client
– Immersive discovery and further questions
– Audit, identify and categorise patterns
– Sketch and validate proposed designs
– Wireframe modules and page templates
– Consider budget and phase constraints
– Copywriting thorough, structured guidelines
– Deliver a usable, comprehensive and evolving online pattern resource with a professional, but approachable tone
(client of How Splendid Ltd)